Whatever your age or photographic ability, we are looking for an image that epitomises the Event and captures the spirit of this four day extravaganza.
The competition is open to those young and old, amateur or professional.
Horses do not need to feature in the photo itself, but it must represent the special atmosphere at Bramham during the Event.
The winner will not only have their picture featured on the front cover of the 2016 programme, but they will receive a pair of Season Member’s tickets for the 2016 Event.
So… remember to bring your camera for your visit to Bramham and get snapping!
- The photo must be taken through the 2015 Equi-Trek Bramham International Horse Trials (11th – 14th June 2015)
- Photos must be of portrait orientation
- Photos must be taken on a five or more mega pixel camera
- Photos must be supplied in a HIGH RESOLUTION .jpg or .tif format
- All images must either be submitted on a CD to Laura Jennings, Horse Trials Office, Bramham Park, Wetherby, West Yorkshire, LS23 6ND, or emailed to email@example.com
- Please ensure that your name, address, telephone number and email address are included, as well as the date of the photo
- Closing date for the competition is 31st July 2015
- Each entrant can enter a maximum of 10 photos
- All photos must be provided copyright free, and entry into the competition signifies agreement that Bramham may use the photos in any way they see fit, and in any publication or online
We will endeavour to upload a selection of the photos we receive on to our website and Facebook page (www.facebook.com/bramhamhorsetrials)