The Equi-Trek Bramham International Horse Trials has historically attracted a host of supportive and much valued Sponsors over the years.
The high profile Event offers unique opportunities for businesses who wish to be involved and be part of the action. Each proposal is bespoke to the individual company needs.
Cross country fence sponsorship, arena class sponsorship such as the show jumping classes or other sponsorship options offer a unique opportunity for sponsors to receive brand exposure to an audience of nearly 60,000 over the four days.
We have put together some packages to suit different budgets and have detailed them over the next few pages.
Please note that the packages are by no means exhaustive, and are meant purely as a guide. Most of our packages are bespoke and put together on an individual basis.
Fence sponsorship is a useful and effective way to get your company’s name and information to nearly 60,000 people who visit the Event over the four days of competition. We find that many of our Fence Sponsors return year after year, as they have found that their investment is truly worthwhile.
Our Fence Sponsorship is split into two categories: Feature, and Standard.
Feature Fence Sponsorship
Feature Cross Country fences are either situated in prime positions around the cross country course, are the most testing obstacles on the course, or are multiple element fences. These will always attract large numbers of spectators and will ensure maximum exposure of your brand. In most cases, these fences will be used by both the CCI3* and the CIC3* cross country courses.
Standard Fence Sponsorship
Our Standard Cross Country fences are usually single element obstacles on the challenging cross country course. These fences may only be used for the CCI3* cross country course, or only for the CIC3* cross country course, although a few will be used for both competitions.
Both the Feature and the Standard Fence Sponsorship packages include the following features:
Pre Event Opportunities:-
- Your company logo on the Equi-Trek Bramham International Horse Trials website, together with your company information (approximately 75 words);
- A link from the Bramham website to your website;
Pre Event Opportunities:-
- Sponsorship of your chosen cross country fence;
- The name of your company reflected in the name of the cross country fence;
- Advertising boards at your sponsored cross country fence;
- Two advertising boards in the Equi-Trek Arena;
- Two advertising boards in the East Arena;
- Regular mention of your company name and information over the Event commentary system;
- The option of having a private hospitality marquee close to your sponsored cross country fence. The cost of this would be in addition to the sponsorship package;
- Six Sponsor’s tickets and badges (valid for all four days);
- Three Sponsor’s car passes (valid for all four days);
- Two invitations to the Bramham Course Walk (with a leading event rider) and supper held on Tuesday 3rd June 2014;
- Two invitations to the popular Riders and Owners Cocktail Party on Thursday 5th June 2014;
- Access to the Member’s areas for formal or informal dining during the entire Event;
- A colour advert in the Official Event Programme.
The Feature Fence Sponsorship packages start at £3,000 plus VAT, whilst the Standard Fence Sponsorship packages start at £2,000 plus VAT.
We welcome any Sponsorship enquiry, and we work very closely with our Sponsors to ensure that they receive the maximum possible benefit from their presence at the Equi-Trek Bramham International Horse Trials.
To that end, we are open to suggestions to sponsor almost anything at the Event – whether it be the car parks, the arenas, the secretary’s tent – or even the loos!
All sponsorship packages are bespoke, and can incorporate any number of the opportunities below:
- Advertising boards placed in strategic positions throughout the site;
- Tannoy/PA announcements;
- Your own private hospitality marquee on the cross country course;
- Branded flags around the Event site (limited availability);
- Sponsorship of an arena class, such as the British Show Jumping classes, the hunters, the young stock or the Pony Club competitions. This would include the possibility of supplying and presenting branded prizes and rosettes;
- Your company logo and information on the Bramham website;
- A link from the Bramham website to your own website;
- Depending upon the sponsorship level, an appropriate number of complimentary entrance tickets and Member’s passes will be made available;
- Invitations to the popular Riders and Owners Cocktail Party, held on Thursday 5th June 2014, giving you the chance to mix with other Sponsor’s and to meet some riders and owners;
- Invitations to the Bramham Course Walk and Supper. This is held on Tuesday 3rd June 2014 and allows Sponsors to take a guest and to be escorted around the finished cross country course, by an experienced event rider who is riding at the Event. It is a fantastic and unique opportunity to hear his or her comments on how they are planning to ride the course. The evening is concluded with a fantastic supper in Bramham House;
- A private marquee situated adjacent to the cross country course for client hospitality;
- A private chalet in our Member’s Dining Marquee adjacent to the West Arena for sole use;
- Access to the Member’s Bar and Dining areas for formal or informal dining.
Prices for Supporting Sponsorship packages are set on an individual basis depending on your requirements.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Equi-Trek Bramham International Horse Trials in 2014 in any way, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can promote your business.